Sunday, September 2, 2012

It’s About To Start!

Okay, so tomorrow starts Day 1 of the new focus of the blog – YOU.  That’s right.  All of you.

This blog will have stuff for the ultra beginner to the seasoned IT pro.  It’ll have stories of people who should have known better, and tips/suggestions on how to make your computing experience easier, safer and more powerful.

But I can’t do it alone.  I know a moderate amount about a lot.  But I’m no expert in in any one area.  So we’ll turn

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,,
to the focus of this blog; you.  That’s right, I would like you to submit suggestions, tips, recommendations on software…anything.  Hell, it can even be questions or requests for help – questions make great blog topics.

Email me any suggestions/questions at jackrockblc+blog@gmail.com.

 

And yes, I’ve got some starting stuff already.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment